Oshawa's Strong Voice in Parliament

We're Here to Help with Federal Departments & Agencies


If you are an Oshawa resident – meaning that you reside within the portion of the City of Oshawa south of Taunton Road – and have an issue with a federal program or service, please complete this form.

One of my helpful and experienced Constituency Assistants or I will reach out to arrange a discussion or open a case file on your behalf.


Do you live north of Taunton Road or outside the Oshawa riding?

If you live in the portion of the City of Oshawa lying north of Taunton Road, you are a resident of the Durham riding. You must seek assistance from the Member of Parliament for Durham, Hon. Erin O'Toole. Though Mr. O'Toole's seat was vacated in August 2023, a small staff remains in place to assist Durham constituents.

If you live in Whitby, Ajax, Pickering or another community in Durham Region or beyond, please do not complete this form as we cannot assist you. You MUST visit your local MP's office for help. We may only serve residents of the Oshawa riding.


Is Your Matter Time-Sensitive?

If your business is time-sensitive (i.e.: you require urgent passport, travel or overseas assistance), please telephone my office at 905.440.4868 during regular working hours or send a note to [email protected].


Personal Authorization Form

For all casework, we will require your personal information and case details. After we review your submission, we will ask you to sign a personal authorization form which our office requires to contact any federal Department or Agency on your behalf.

Please bear in mind that we handle high numbers of enquiries from constituents on a daily basis. We'll do our best to get back to you within 24 to 48 hours. Please note that we are closed on weekends and statutory holidays.