Member of Parliament Oshawa

Request help with federal programs (EI, SIN, CPP, OAS, GIS, CRA)

If you are experiencing issues with any of the federal government programs listed above please send us a message and a Constituency Assistant will reach out to arrange a meeting.  You can also reach a Constituency Assistant by calling (905) 440-4868 or sending an email to