Member of Parliament Oshawa

Get a Slow Down sign

Problems with dangerous driving or speeding on your street or within your neighbourhood?

We may be able to help.

Once again, my office has produced a limited number of "Slow Down" signs which are available free of charge to Oshawa constituents on a first-come, first-served basis. You may place a sign on the lawn of your home, apartment or place of business.

Simply submit this form to make your request, ensuring that you include your street address.

Contact-free pick up is available during regular business hours at my Constituency Office (52 Simcoe St S, Suite 2B in Lord Simcoe Place). If you're disabled or have special circumstances that might prevent from picking up a sign, let us know. My staff or a volunteer may be able to provide contact-free delivery, usually within a day or two.

If you have any questions, please call my office at 905.440.4868 or send me a note at [email protected].


Please note: In the event that a federal general election is called while this sign is displayed on your lawn, you may be required to remove it in accordance with Elections Canada's regulations.