Oshawa's Strong Voice in Parliament

Request Canadian promotional material (flags, pins)


If you do not reside within the Oshawa riding, my office cannot provide you with flags, pins or other promotional materials. Instead, please make a request through your local Member of Parliament's office.

If you reside north of Taunton Rd in the City of Oshawa, you are a constituent in the Durham riding. Please contact your Member of Parliament, Erin O'Toole. If you live outside Oshawa please search for your MP here.

My office has a limited supply of Canadian pins and flags on hand. These are available to Oshawa constituents only on a first-come/first-served basis.

Please submit your request below and a member of my team will be in touch to arrange contact-free pick-up. We cannot send pins to constituents via regular mail.